Divisional Fundraising Coordinator (Africa and the Middle East)
For further information or to apply, contact Vicky Shepherd at HR@ylinternational.org Please complete and attach this Application Form when you apply.
About Young Life International (UK)
Young Life International is a fast growing Christian charitable organisation. Our aim is to share the message of Jesus with young people in the UK. We do this through committees, field staff and volunteers working with young people in their local area. Young Life International is a daughter organisation of the global organisation of Young Life.
This position is responsible for significant and strategic raising of funds for Young Life's Africa & Middle East Division. Follow this link for a comprehensive Job Description
- Raise in excess of 100,000 annually for country, staff & camp fundraising initiatives
- Engage prospective donors to be Country and Staff Sponsors and secure 14 major sponsorships per year
- Conduct a high level of ongoing donor care
- Develop and implement fundraising strategy
- Prepare proposals for fundraising campaigns and promotional activities. Submit sponsorship status report updates
- Proven ability to raise in excess of 100,000 annually
- Extensive Young Life Knowledge
- Extensive Taking Donors Seriously knowledge
- Excellent communication abilities
- The ability to interface with a sophisticated client
- The ability to give Spiritual Leadership
- Education to at least degree level
Conditions of Employment
- The successful candidate would be expected to fundraise 100% of the annual salary before starting work
- The successful candidate must be willing to travel to Africa, the Middle East and the US at least 4 times per year
- The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the UK without visa sponsorship
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary band guide: 43,000 - 47,000 pro rata
Start date: Subject to minimum fundraising levels being met by applicant in advance
Contract type: Permanent (six month probation period).
Location: Home Based
Additional Requirements: Must sign adherence to our Faith, Conduct & Child Protection Policies and reflect these principles in your lifestyle throughout your employment.
Application Deadline: 4th January 2018.
Enquiries / applications: This application form is to be received by Vicky Shepherd email@example.com
Apply by emailing in your application form, and post a signed hard copy to YLI, 45 Crescent Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2 0AH.
References may be sought and interviews may be conducted. Our policies regarding Safer Recruitment, Equal Opportunities and Recruitment of Ex-Offenders are available upon request.